The purpose of the Mothers’ Union is to be specially concerned with all that strengthens and preserves marriage and Christian family Life.
The aim of Mother’s Union is the advancement of the Christian religion in the sphere of marriage and family life.
The following Objectives that were set up in order to carry out this Aim are:
- To uphold Christ’s teaching on the nature of marriage and promote its wider understanding
- To encourage parents to bring up their children in the faith and life of the Church.
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship, and service.
- To promote conditions in society favorable to stable family life and the protection of children.
- To help those who family life has met with adversity.
For more information, please contact Mrs. Modupe Adewunmi (Mama Archdeacon) at (240) 486-1621, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER RELATED MINISTRIES
Faith Builders Fellowship
The mission of Faith Builders Fellowship is to encourage spiritual growth, to build a strong family in Christ, to support economic and community growth.
To promote good membership relations, through programs and projects fostering cohesiveness and solidarity, and encourage members to be ethical and law abiding good Christian values at all times.
Anglican Christian Fellowship
The motto of the ACF is “Moving towards Perfection” (Matthew 5:48)