The mission of the Women Ministry is to help all women develop and have a personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ in order to live a fruitful and abundant lives.
- To encourage spiritual relationship, growth and development of women.
- To demonstrate kingdom living in the church, her family and community.
- To experience the transforming power of Christ through weekly bible teaching of God’s word.
- To help the less privilege in orphanage and to feed the poor through our yearly outreach program.
- To uphold Christ teaching on the nature of marriage and to promote its understanding.
- To encourage bonds of friendship, mutual support, and creative exchange of ideas and information through women’s meetings.
- To foster peace, love, unity among women
- To equip women to fulfill their calling.
For further information, please contact Mrs. Modupe Adewunmi (Mama Archdeacon) at (240) 486-1621, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER RELATED MINISTRIES
Faith Builders Fellowship
The mission of Faith Builders Fellowship is to encourage spiritual growth, to build a strong family in Christ, to support economic and community growth by praying, rejoicing and giving thanks always.
Anglican Christian Fellowship
The motto of the ACF is “Moving towards Perfection” (Matthew 5:48)
The purpose of the Mothers’ Union is to be specially concerned with all that strengthens and preserves marriage and Christian family Life.